well you could start by grabbing your webapp with something like wget or curl.

wget -r www.mysite.com/

This would give you the rendered html to then start working from, you'd still have to deal with the form input when the user submits it. I dont know if there' s a zero-cognition, abracadabra widget to do this for you. It would depend on what language you where porting to.

Mark