From: Caroline Jen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 11:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error Message: Tile path=".thread.Form" Does Not Start with a
"/" Character

I am using "tile".  When I try to display a JSP page,
I got an error message:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path .thread.Form
does not start with a "/" character

I have no idea where to find this "/" character.  I
would appreciate if anybody could provide me with some
leads.

In my tiles-defs.xml, I have:

<definition name=".thread.Form"
                              extends=".article.Base">
   <put name="title"   value="thread.Form.title"/>
   <put name="content"
            value="/article/content/listthreads.jsp"/>
</definition>

and in my struts-config.xml, I have:

    <action
        roles="administrator,editor,contributor"
        path="/message/ListThreads"
        type="org.apache.artimus.message.ListThread"
        name="threadForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="false">
       <forward