From: Caroline Jen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:17 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Error Message: Tile path=".thread.Form" Does Not Start with
a "/" Character

I see what you mean now.  Let me do all the checkings
accordingly.  Thank you.

BTW, would you tell me what you think of the Artimus?
I am new to Struts and I follow the Artimus example to
learn Struts.  Any comments on the Artimus will help
me a whole lot.

Regards,
Caroline
--- David Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wasn't actually asking for the JSP.
> I was saying that Struts can complain
> about slashes being missing if Tiles
> isn't configured or is invoked properly.
> I've seen something like your message
> once before and I had an improper tiles
> configuration setup (back in ver 1.0.X).
>
> I was curious how you tried switching to
> your success (tile path ".thread.Form")
> in your action AND how you define your
> Struts plug-in (or Tiles controller in
> older versions of Struts).
>
> Also, I'm not a fan of Artimus, so I
> have to ask, does your tiles.xml configuration
> file define the ".article.Base" definition?
> Do all of it's paths start with slashes
> and are there any accidental spaces in the
> definitions or paths?
>

> Regards,
> David

type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">