Look at it here:
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=531024

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricardo Andres Quintero [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using a servlet code within Struts

Hello everyone
I want to make some servlet code to work in Struts.
i dont want to make the servlet to work. i want to
rewrite the code into Struts.

The servlet uses out = response.getOutputStream()
and then out.write();

I know Struts uses the model 2, so that the view is
a jsp.

Im thinking of using and action, where i use the response object,
and i would do it like i do in the servlet. However, i
dont know how to use the ActionForward, because i would
render the output, based in the servlet. i mean no JSP.

How would u solve this problem?

--
Ricardo Andrés Quintero R.
Ubiquando Ltda.