Well, I have not tested your case explicitly; however, the Struts/JSP/JSTL tags are all based on the JavaBeans spec for getters and setters ---

property: fooBar
accessor: getFooBar() {...}
mutator: setFooBar(FooBar aFooBar) {...}

So, it's best to use that standard for your property names if possible.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

      In a <html:form> i can't have any <html: ..>  associated with any
property named like "X_XXXX" cause i get the error "Error 500: No getter
method for property X_XXXX of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html..... ".
      I have noticed that the names can be like "_XXX" or "XX_XXX", this
is, i can not have a name that begins with a single character followed by a
low script. Then, my question : Are that names reserved or is it a bug?. I
work with Websphere Studio Site Developer 5.1 and Struts 1.1 running on a
Websphere Application Server Express 5.0.

Thanks everyone.