http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=_javascript_+confirm

Dennis

Julia Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/23/2004 11:41 AM

Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
RE: delete a record

Thank you Geeta,

What I want to do is when user click DELETE button,
will show a pop-window with information "Are you sure
you want to delete the record?", and with YES and NO
buttons.