Hi,

We have a form whose last two controls are an html:select and a submit
button. The form posts to an Action to insert records into a database.
Changing the select control causes a page refresh (posting to the same
Action) in order to display other options.

We notice that, if the user submits the form immediately after changing
the select control (say, in less than 1sec), two records (instead of
one) are inserted into the database. The problem appears depending on
how fast the user hits the submit button after the form refreshes, if
you submit 5secs after refresh, there's no problem.

The code has been checked and there is no possibility for an html:select
onchange to cause a database insert. Even though both trigger the same
Action, they are well differentiated.

To make things more confusing, even though it is a server-side problem,
we can reproduce it only using IE6.0! Besides the js for submitting the
form onchange, there's no client-side code.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.
Ivan