Consider also that in large organizations, there are several web applications
(several dozens in the ones I've been in the past three years), only a few of
which are available to the public.  I've been involved in over half a dozen
web apps in different large corporations, all using Struts, none available to
the public.
Jim is correct, though, in saying you should check the archives.  I remember
at least one thread in the past year where several people mentioned publicly
available sites that use Struts.