We have PDF's that can be created by one webapp, but must also be served by other
webapps.  Obviously, fun is ensuing in trying to figure out the best to avoid hard
coding paths, even in a configuration file.  Dev, Test and Production are of course
different enought that each environment requires a different configuraion file.
We don't want to take the performance hit of storing the pdf as a blob.  Can't build
them on the fly for readonly (these are supposed to be immutable).  can't do cool unix
linking tricks ( not on unix, running on AS400s).