Everything worked great!

Make sure that you use the new jars supplied in the download.

sslext still works fine for me.

You will also have to make sure that you are using ActionMessages.

Nathan
On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Curtis Taylor wrote:

Hi everyone,

After a cursory check of the Wiki & Struts site, I have a question for the
collective expertise in the group.

I'd like to leverage all the new features & fixes available in the 1.2.1
release by upgrading my existing app. Here's what we're running now:

Struts/Tiles 1.1
sslext for Struts 1.10 - 4
IBM WebSphere 5.1
JSTL 1.0 (Thanks, IBM ;-)

Has anyone experienced any issues doing such an upgrade?

Thanks in advance for sharing any tribal knowledge,

--Curtis