From: "Jim Barrows" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   <put name="formBit" value="/setupForm.do"/>

I have nothing with .do in my tiles-defs.xml file.  One of mine looks like:

  <definition name="account.inquiry.page" extends="masterPage">
    <put name="heading"     value="Account Inquiry" />
    <put name="tabs"        value="/WEB-INF/jsp/accountInquiryMenu.jsp" />
    <put name="body"        value="/WEB-INF/jsp/accountInquiry.jsp" />
  </definition>

accountInquiry.jsp has the form in it, and the Action that forwards to
'account.inquiry.page' handles prepopulating the form if necessary.

I don't think I understand the original question though... the Tiles stuff
comes at the end, it's a replacement for the JSP.  The Tiles controller just
handles assembling the parts, it doesn't need to know about the form.  At
least, not the way I use it.

--
Wendy