No reason why it shouldn't... it's an action class like any other with an extra
parameter for the ComponentContext.  I'm thinking that maybe you would want to look at
your design.  Mingling the view assembly with the action class may not be the most
flexible.
If you're just trying to figure out whether or not to include a tile in with the
defition, then just the controller is good, with it using the action to setup the
form.  THat way everything stays seperate.  If the form needs to be setup differently
depending on some context (logicl context not struts or tiles necessarily), then
either use parameters to do that, or one of the DispatchActions.