The copy I got back turned out ok. Perhaps your mail admin is using something like
the anomy sanitizer and it is stripping it out. I sent the message in plain text format
and when I examined the message source it was ok and all the tags were in it.

I don't think anyone was very interested in the idea anyway :-)

--b

Michael McGrady wrote:

Bryan your html did not appear on the emails.