Hi Folks,

I am using a DispatchAction which switches between several methods depending on the
value of the forwarding parameter which is set in the JSP(see code snipet below).

The DispatchAction is fine approx 80% of the time, but ocassionally and without
warning, I get the following DispatchAction error --
 ERROR [apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction] Request[/admin/UserDetails] does not
contain handler parameter named action.

Its difficult to trace this problem because of its intermittent nature and
unfortunatley i can't provide more detailed info at this time.

Any help wouuld be appreciated.
Mike.

I am using Internet Explorer 6 with Struts Version 1.1

Code Snipet.

***** javascrip fuction *******
function setAction(val) {
document.forms[0].action.value=val;