Hi,

This not a struts issue though my project is well attached down to the
bones to struts.
I am a bit rusty in HTML and I need your advice.
I have a login form with username and password fields. The button is
built with a table consisting of the graphical edges and the text
(retrieved from the resource bundle) in the middle.

What do I have to do so when the user is in the username field or
password and hits <ENTER> the form will submit. Currently it does not do
it and I have to click on the "table" button, whereas with buttons made
of <html:submit>.</html:submit> it worked automatically even with more
forms on the page where each works the same way autonomously.

Here is the fragment of the button in my login form.

<-- Start Button -->
                                    <fmt:message
key="LoginForm.enterBtn"/>
<!-- End Button -->