From: Erez Efrati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 4:12 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: [OT] form default submit button

Hi,

This not a struts issue though my project is well attached down to the
bones to struts.
I am a bit rusty in HTML and I need your advice.
I have a login form with username and password fields. The button is
built with a table consisting of the graphical edges and the text
(retrieved from the resource bundle) in the middle.

What do I have to do so when the user is in the username field or
password and hits <ENTER> the form will submit. Currently it does not do
it and I have to click on the "table" button, whereas with buttons made
of <html:submit>.</html:submit> it worked automatically even with more
forms on the page where each works the same way autonomously.

Here is the fragment of the button in my login form.

<-- Start Button -->
                                    <fmt:message
key="LoginForm.enterBtn"/>
<!-- End Button -->

Thanks in advance,

--Erez

--

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. It
should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have
erroneously
received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The
recipient
acknowledges that ICICI Bank or its subsidiaries and associated companies,
(collectively "ICICI
Group"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over
the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of
the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due
authority of ICICI Group.Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses
and defects."