Niall,
i actually use tiles, but does it mean that the
requestProcessor i'm using is the Tiles one.
In my struts-config.xml i got this for the
configuration part.

 <controller />

So, i guess i'm using default's RequestProcessor, wich
is struts RequestProcessor, am i right?

 --- Niall Pemberton

http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/configuration.html#controller_config

=====