Frank, as i said, i only want to call another method
everytime validate() fails. That's the only thing i
wanna do.

If i only overwritte ActionForm and create a
MyBaseActionForm, in my specific forms i'd have to do
something like this inside validate() method.

if (errors != null){
  mySpecificMethod();
}

What will cause me to modify all action forms i got.
I thought i'd be simpler if i just overwritte the
request processor and put the above code inside it.

What do you thing now? Is still not the better idea?

I ask because i'm really a beginner, so i don't know
if it would be the best architecture.