Please help me out here!
I'm very new with jaas, so i need some help.

I got a simple login that is working fine for me, here
it is:

<FORM action='<%=
response.encodeURL("j_security_check")%>'
      method="get">
      <!-- esses  nomes tem q ser assim -> j_username
-->
       NOME:<INPUT type="text" name="j_username" />

       <!-- tem q ser j_password -->
       SENHA: <INPUT type="password" name="j_password"
/>
       <INPUT type="submit" value="Login" />
</FORM>

I'm using JBoss' default stuff (LoginModule,
CallbackHandler, etc...) to make it works. Here's a
piece of my configuration file (for jboss).

example2
{
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule
required
dsJndiName="java:/DefaultDS"
principalsQuery="Select Password from Principals where
PrincipalID =?"
rolesQuery="Select Role 'Roles', RoleGroup
'RoleGroups' from Roles where PrincipalID =?"
;
};

As i said, this works fine for me. I only made
configuration and login.jsp, after the user submits
data from login.jsp, JBoss takes care of the whole
thing and already directs the user to index.jsp (in
case of sucessful login).

NOW, i want to do the exact same thing with Struts (my
enviroment is all setup, the only thing i didn't have
was the login module, i already have everything set
and working with Tiles).

The problem is that i don't know what to do, because
i'll probably have to write a Servlet that handles
this request won't i???

Here's in my web.xml
        <security-constraint>
                <web-resource-collection>
                        <web-resource-name>Restricted</web-resource-name>
                        <description>Declarative security
tests</description>
                        <url-pattern>/jaas_tests/*</url-pattern>
                        <http-method>HEAD</http-method>
                        <http-method>GET</http-method>
                        <http-method>POST</http-method>
                        <http-method>PUT</http-method>
                        <http-method>DELETE</http-method>
                </web-resource-collection>

                <auth-constraint>
                        <role-name>Echo</role-name>
                        <!--<role-name>Java</role-name>-->
                </auth-constraint>
                <user-data-constraint>
                        <description>no description</description>
                        <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
                </user-data-constraint>
        </security-constraint>
        <login-config>
                <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
                <form-login-config>

<form-login-page>/jaas_tests/login.jsp</form-login-page>

<form-error-page>/jaas_tests/error.jsp</form-error-page>
                </form-login-config>
        </login-config>

I can start by changing the login page from login.jsp
to login.do, mapping this Action, then what... ???

Thanks,
Leandro