I haven't yet. Just skimmed through Amazon example pages, and it seems like a proper book. (item from the example application: Commodore 1541. Brilliant!) Amazon user reviews were not that good, so I initially skipped this one, damn...

From: "Jesse Alexander (KXT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Learning the basics
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:29:02 +0200

Have you looked at "Struts in Action" by Ted Husted <http://www.manning.com/husted>.
The "in Action" books are now one of my preferred collection of books.
You can check it out at half the price (ebook) which will be "refunded" when
you also buy the printed version from them. Their eShop works good.

Also new (I have not yet looked at it) from Manning: "Struts Recipes"
<http://www.manning.com/catalog/view.php?book=franciscus>. This one is not
for Struts-Beginners!

Happy Reading
Alexander