That's right, Rick, you self-promoting egotistical maggot, tell the newbies
it's okay to ignore the API.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Reumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 2:49 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Learning the basics

Kenneth Litwak wrote:

> I didn't actually find the user guide that helpful for learning basics
> or for my specific question.  Thanks.

Ignore Mark (trust me:) I have some simple tutorials here if you want
some basics http://www.reumann.net/do/struts/main

> One of the things I'd like to figure out
> is to how to have three radio buttons, and a regular button, and have a
> different action for each radio button.  I can't figure out how to wire
> that.  Thanks.

You normally wouldn't want that. Why would you want to go to three
different controllers (Action classes) based on three different radio
buttons? Try some of those tutorials first.. maybe you are getting some
of terms wrong in relation to "action" ?

--
Rick