Hello,
I did an interceptor that changes the return code based on the user-agent of
the client.
So there are versions for PC and mobile of each jsp. In your configuration
you need to have all the result codes for all jsp.
Example: I change the result code from "browse" to "iPhone.browse"
Stuts 2 can handle natively The international and localization stuff.

Enviado desde mi Nexus S
Miguel Ruiz Velasco Sobrino