On 07/12/2011 01:21 PM, Dave Newton wrote:
Do you understand /why/ we're saying it? IMO it'd be beneficial to
understand why you're seeing a "change" in behavior.

There were a long discuss about this issue in several emails long time ago. I will try to find them and forwarded them to you.

Users had provided reasons why addActionMessage words and why addActionError did not return the message.

Emi

<mailto:user-unsubscr...@struts.apache.org>
<mailto:user-h...@struts.apache.org>