Hi,
   Is there a way to destroy correctly an Action? I know that a instance of
an Action is created every time it is needed, and it is alive during the
processing of the request until the response is sent back to the user. What
I don't know is if the instance is 'destroyed' in some way, or Struts just
sets to null the references to it, and that's it. I'm used to implement a
Destroyable interface in all my classes, which I use to clear any Map, List,
etc, and set to null any field in the object, in order to avoid memory
leaks. I would like to do the same with the action. I know I could implement
an Interceptor to do that, but I don't know if this is already covered in
Struts. Any thoughts?

TIA

Jose Luis