Doing what you are looking for through an interceptor is quite
trivial: you should simply check  (after the invocation.invoke() call)
if an action implements Destroyable IF and then call the destroy
method.
Anyway, I think that the garbage collector in this specific case is
able to do a good work, why don't you trust it?

--
Maurizio Cucchiara