On 8/16/2011 10:51 AM, Eric Lentz wrote:
I have following code with drop-list name "agencyName". But
event.change() attached to this object never called.

Make sure that the rendered form is actually creating a HTML object with
an ID of agencyName. That's usually the problem that I encounter - using
the wrong name. Also, make sure that your script is actually being loaded.
Firebug would be a good way to check that. That's another common issue
(for me anyway). jQuery is independent of any server-side framework, so it
definitely works with S1.
1. Make sure that the rendered form is actually creating a HTML object with an ID of agencyName. It is rendered <select name="agencyName" tabindex="1" id="agencyName" title="Agency Name">
2. Also, make sure that your script is actually being loaded.
     It is also loaded. I can see in the list of loaded script in Firebug.