-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 01:26:48
Subject: Re: To create new session without invalidating existing one

Well, first I'd suggest dropping the requirement for launching the new
browser window.  It's a pretty user-hostile way to program a site.  "Hey,
why'd my Back button stop working?  Sigh, call IT again."

That said, you could try launching the popup window with a URL on a
different subdomain.  That should keep the sessions separate from each
other.

Failing that, you'll have to build in some logic to manage two sessions with
different keys for the session IDs.

Regardless, I don't think it's really a Struts-level issue.

Brian