From: Velmurugan M [mailto:velmurug...@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 September 2011 09:23
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: To create new session without invalidating existing one

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 01:26:48

Well, first I'd suggest dropping the requirement for launching the new browser
window.  It's a pretty user-hostile way to program a site.  "Hey, why'd my Back
button stop working?  Sigh, call IT again."

That said, you could try launching the popup window with a URL on a different
subdomain.  That should keep the sessions separate from each other.

Failing that, you'll have to build in some logic to manage two sessions with
different keys for the session IDs.

Regardless, I don't think it's really a Struts-level issue.

Brian