On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Hantsy Bai <han...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest you use other framework such as Stripes, Spring MVC instead of
> Struts1/2.x.
>
> Struts development progress is too slow, after three years of Spring MVC jsr
> 330  support, struts 2 begin to support it, and Struts 2 still does not
> support jsr 303 officially,  and REST support is also not good as Spring MVC
> etc.
>
> Of course, personally I like component/event based framework such as
> JSF/Wicket.

Thanks Hantsy,

but my web app is already done in S2 and I am very happy with it.
I have tried Wicket and its really not my cup of tea. I even tried
Spring MVC, but i don't like it very much too.

I just need a chance to reuse my code for an offline-app.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de