On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another option that might work for you is an Adobe AIR app.  There's a
> sample AIR web browser app [1]; install that demo and test your S2 app in
> it.  If it works out properly, you can embed your Tomcat stack in the AIR
> app [2] and customize the browser from the sample to interact with your
> embedded Tomcat instance.

Interesting option. Not sure if I should cross the AIR path. But it
lead me again to JavaFX: they have WebKit integrated (same as with
AIR). Don't know if that works very well, but it is in Java, and that
might have the benefit people don't need the AIR runtime in addition
to Java. Anyway pretty cool links you sent, and definitely worth to
consider.

Cheers
Christian

--