Hi All,

I have developed an application using struts2.3.1.2, but I
am experiencing a weird situation that I have bumping my head for a week now,
but It does not go away.

Scenario 1 - I have a query page (jsp) where I have to query database based on
the quarter date an input. If I entered a quarter that does not have data in
the database, I receive an appropriate error message saying there is no record
found. (That is fine!).

Scenario 2 - On the same query page,  I entered a quarter date that has record
in the database, then a report is generated. (That is fine!)

Scenario 3 - This is where I am having problem. I click on the back button of
the IE browser to navigate from the report page back to the query page, and at
the query page, I entered the same quarter date that I entered at the scenario
1, I get the report that was generated on scenario2 rather than error message
as scenario1.

I have searching all over the place, but not luck. I would appreciate any help
or clue to the problem.

Thanks,

Omar N.