Are you watching your server console?  Are you sure it's actually making
the request and not displaying the cached page.  If it is just showing you
the cached page, try appending some nonsense parameter to the end of the
URL (i.e. ?dummy=aalskdjfkal).

Otherwise, you'll have to look into your action processing, you must be
retrieving something from a cache somewhere.
  (*Chris*)