I would like to deploy my app to a UI testing / demo environment.  In this
environment, the regular business logic objects would be replaced ( via DI )
with mock implementations of those resources.  These mocks would return a
static data set, thus giving a predictable behavior against which we can build
automated UI tests, provide a lightweight demo environment that doesn't need
integrated into our rather large and complex real world data context, etc.

My thoughts are to use the Spring integration to inject the mocks.  I'm new to
doing DI / testing in this kind of setting.  Is anyone doing something like
this?  Can you share some experiences?