Hi

I use easymock  to mock service in the action classes.

In the spring context I add:

<bean id="MockedService" name="MockedService" class="org.easymock.EasyMock"
factory-method="createStrictMock">
         <constructor-arg value="Interface.for.the.Service"/>
</bean>

Hope thats enough to give you a idea how it could work

Regards,

Pascal