Well so much for the easy one....
Okay so you have:
public class MyForm extends blahForm {
        private boolean myProperty;
        public void setMyProperty( booelan value) {
                myProperty=value;
        }
        public boolean isMyProperty() {
                return myPoperty;

in the jsp:
and you're getting a no property..... I'm thinking that the form the <html:form and
it's sub-tags are not using the form you're thinking it is... misspelling or something.