My first web page is page contains links only. No Form nor Action.

UserMaint.jsp ---> AddUserProfileAction.java (AddUserProfile.jsp)

UserMaint.jsp constructs:
   <bean:message  key="userMaint.addUserProfile"/>

The link becomes http://.../AddUserProfile.jsp.do?method=setup

Does it mean that it cannot invoke the setup DispatchAction?

public final class AddUserProfileAction extends DispatchAction {

   public ActionForward setup (ActionMapping mapping,
                                            ActionForm form,
                                            HttpServletRequest request,
                                            HttpServletResponse response)
         throws Exception {