Hi

How long does it take to master appfuse.?

Appfuse looks powerful but daunting to learn.
It uses hibernate, xdoclet, junit, cactus, spring
.. whatever, each technology can fill a book.

Do I need to  learn J2EE to get full benefit of
appfuse?

Can I get much out of appfuse if I don't use J2EE
for development? Another way of saying this is
, is using appfuse overkill for a simple web app
that doesn't use J2EE?

Just a side question, can eclipse validate dtd like
intellij?

Thanks

Duuuude