Hi all,

I have been using struts quite a long time, but in the last days I have faced a
strange behaviour of s:action tag.

In my JSP I am using the tag action to load list to be used to mount my
s:select. But in the redered HTML, the result of the action is showing, even
when the executeResult is false.

There is something I missing?

JSP code:

<s:action namespace="/ajax" name="loadEstadoByPais" var="estado" flush="false"
/>
<s:select
                        label="%{getText('global.lbl_nmEstado')}"
                        name="cidade.estado.idEstado"
                        listKey="idEstado"
                        listValue="nmEstado"
                        list="#estado.estados"
                        emptyOption="true"
                        id="estadoCombo"
                        tooltip="%{getText('global.hint_nmEstado')}"/>

struts.xml:

<action name="loadEstadoByPais" method="loadEstadoByPais"
class="br.com.seedingControl.action.EstadoAction">
        <result name="index" type="json">
                <param name="includeProperties">
                        ^estados\[\d+\]\.idEstado,
                        ^estados\[\d+\]\.nmEstado
                </param>
        </result>
</action>

As you can see, in the struts.xml, I have only json result, and I only need as
json, but when I use the action tag, I just only need the populated list to be
used in the select tag. It is working very well, but the problem is that the
json result is showing in the HTML. And it is showing in the top, not in the
action tag position, what is strange.

Also, I try to change the struts.devMode to false, but nothing changes.

The project is using struts 2.3.14.3 with rest-plugin. But for this kind ok
action, I avoid rest and use just json-plugin.

Please, if need any further info, ask me!

Thanks in advance.

Felipe Lorenz