Oh sure... you say that now.... I can't type out without the .println(" anymore....
*SIGH*

> The reason for this, is using pure java, once the app is
> broken (put the new
> class in, and change references in the beans) it's easy to go
> through the X
> thousand errors it highlights and fix them.
>
> But using jsp, there was no way to find these errors without
> checking every
> damm page!
>
> The check, fix, build, deploy, recheck cycle takes about 3 mins per
> itteration!

Are you restarting the server, or the app?  On tomcat it takes me about 30 seconds to
do the same... then again that's on my own local server with nothing else running.

> The same process for java files in eclipse takes a matter of seconds!
>
> Kind of ironic eh?

Not really.... You're right though.. we need better tools :)