> HI All,
>
> We need to upload files.
> Hence I am using defaultStack Interceptor, which uses file upload
> interceptor.
> If I select a large file to upload and fileupload interceptor displays
> error message on the same page. I have few hidden fields, whose values
are
> pre populated. But when file upload error happens, my hidden fields
values
> become empty.
>
> How to rectify this problem. Am I missing something.
>
> Thanks

We had the same issue in some of our apps, too.
When the size of the uploaded file exceeds the configured max value the
whole request body is skipped.

As workaround we put the hidden fields not in the form but appended them
to the POST-URL.

See this page for configuration options regarding file upload:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2PLUGINS/Advanced+Fileupload+Plugin

Regards,
Christoph