>> Thanks a Lot. Upgrading the struts2 version to 2.3.20 and using the
>> alternative libraries, solved the problem.
>> But additionally while using the alternate library , I needed to declare
>> bellow constant
>> <constant name="struts.multipart.bufferSize" value="10240" />
>>
>> Is it necessary?
>>

> It seems that has been forgotten. So yes, currently it is necessary that
> you add it yourself.
>

> @Lukasz
> Should this be added to 'default.properties'?
> Create jira first? Or can it just be committed?

Yes, please create JIRA ticket first as this is a simple bug :)
And it can be solved by adding "required = false" as below in
JakartaStreamMultiPartRequest. "this.bufferSize" is already set to
"BUFFER_SIZE = 10240;"

@Inject(value = StrutsConstants.STRUTS_MULTIPART_BUFFERSIZE, required = false)
public void setBufferSize(String bufferSize) {
    this.bufferSize = Integer.parseInt(bufferSize);
}

Regards
--
Ɓukasz