On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
wrote:

> > Which direction would you recommend? I'll probably have around 100
> actions
> > on this project and 300 or so JSP pages. I am using tiles extensively
> also.
>
> I would recommend using the Convention plugin for a fast development,
> when prototyping things. Or if the number of actions is somehow lower
> than 100. In your case, using xml files should be sufficient and a
> safer choice.
>
> Would it be a correct assumption that changing the property
struts.convention.relative.result.types to add 'tiles' would let me use my
tiles definitions? There's no mention at all of tiles in the document at
http://struts.apache.org/plugins/convention/ .

I did find some posts that you (Lukasz) wrote but they are from 2012 and I
would hope things have advanced since then :-)

Thank you
dave