Hi,

 Currently I have an app sec issue with Struts Dynamic method invocation
being set to true in my struts.xml file. We are using struts2.5.

When I set Dynamic method invocation to false allowed methods is not
working. Should allowed-methods  work with SMI?

How do I invoke multiple methods with the same action? I did post this in
stackover flow as well.  I appreciate your time and inputs.

Currently I have
<Action name="action1' class="class1>
<Result></Result>
<Result></Result>
<Allowed-methods>search,reset</allowed-methods>

In jsp
I have two submit buttons that are setting method name upon click. Jsp
forntag has action=action1

Please suggest me the code fix.

Thank you,
Sailaja.