wt., 2 cze 2020 o 09:05 Sailaja S <ss.sail...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
> When I set Dynamic method invocation to false allowed methods is not
> working. Should allowed-methods  work with SMI?

Those two different things, you can enable DMI but you still need to
define allowed methods.

> How do I invoke multiple methods with the same action? I did post this in
> stackover flow as well.  I appreciate your time and inputs.

Where?

> Currently I have
> <Action name="action1' class="class1>
> <Result></Result>
> <Result></Result>
> <Allowed-methods>search,reset</allowed-methods>

This isn't a proper Struts config, please provide a real example

> In jsp
> I have two submit buttons that are setting method name upon click. Jsp
> forntag has action=action1

Could you show a real example? I assume you are using

<s:submit action="action1"/> and <s:submit action="action2"/>

if so you must enable "struts.mapper.action.prefix.enabled"
https://struts.apache.org/core-developers/action-mapper.html#defaultactionmapper

Regards
--
Łukasz