I am using the Struts framework.  I have an image and
this is my image tag:

page="/HSInfo/frame/common/images/dhs-header-title.JPEG"
border="0" width="800" alt="[infomation]"/>

The image does not get picked up in the browser.
Therefore, only the text "information" is shown.

HSInfo is the name of my application and it is right
under the $TOMCAT/webapps directory.

Because the image does not get picked up, I right
click in the browser to "view source" to get a clue.
The source code shows
page="/HSInfo/frame/common/images/dhs-header-title.JPEG"

The image dhs-header-title.jpeg is in the folder that
I specified.  The spelling is correct.  And the
extension is .jpeg

What else could cause that the image does not get
picked up?