Denis Avdic wrote:

Is there anyone out there using IDEA 4.5 that has a list of settings,
paths and other things that need to be set in order for all the bells
and whistles to work?

I've got it installed and I can't stand what they did with Projects. With 3.0, it was easy to add a project and add libraries and classes to your classpath. The web-app support was pretty good. Now you're forced into choosing from their "modules." The whole stinks like shit, if you ask me. Maybe I'm missing something, though. I'll be following this thread -- assuming it goes somewhere.

--
Dave