TLDs:

In my foo.jsp, I have:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

Settings>Resources
1. Configure External Resources>Add
        a. URI = /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
        b. PATH = C:\vss\PhoenixWeb\web\WEB-INF\struts-logic.tld

What other problems are you having?

Dennis

Denis Avdic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

09/03/2004 10:40 AM

Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Struts Users Mailing List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
[OT] Setting up a struts project in IDEA

Hello,

I switched to IntelliJ IDEA 4.5 recently and I finally got an
opportunity to set up a pure struts project for a demo.  I unpacked
struts-blank, and guessed at various settings IDEA asked me when I
tried to set up a project.  Now I can't get the IDE to recognize the
tld's anywhere, I am not sure what path root it is using or how to set
it.  I've tried searching online for a tutorial on how to set up a
struts project for development in IDEA, but I didn't have any luck.

Is there anyone out there using IDEA 4.5 that has a list of settings,
paths and other things that need to be set in order for all the bells
and whistles to work?

Thanks,

Denis