I should probably post this stuff on XDoclet's list ...

David Durham wrote:

That's good information; I read it with vigor... As you can tell, I'm excited by the prospects of using XDoclet instead of <insert proprietary tool here>.

And, I think I get the gist of Struts related support provided in XDoclet, but I have a couple of questions. 1 -- How good is the DynaValidatorForm support? I saw the announcement: http://www.systemmobile.com/code/xdoclet-dynaform-README.txt. That looks well and good, but there appear to be some discrepancies:

Class Level Tags:
@struts.dynaform

Attributes:
name        - The name of the form bean in the config. [required]
type        - The type of DynaForm. [required]
description - Descriptive string. [optional]
className   - The config class. [optional]
validate    - If set, the validator code will generate a form definition
             for this dynaform.  [optional]

Method Level Tags:
@struts.dynaform-field

Attributes:
name      - The name of the form field.  If not specified, the property name
           of the method is used. [optional]

What method?  I thought this was a dynaform?

type      - The type of field.  If not specified, the return type of the
           getter is used. [optional]

Again, we're talking about dynaforms...

I'm going to put these XDoclet tags in an Action, I presume.  Is there support for
DispatchActions?

I'm just starting to dig into this tool.  I may end up adding some code of my own to
these projects, just so I don't sound like a whiner.

Thanks,

Dave