Hi

I am pleased to announce that the Third Birds of Feather
Struts London Networking is took place in the West End, London
at "The Griffin" pub @ 19:15GMT

General Topics

(*) Migrating to Eclipse SDK 3.0
(*) Not paying Borland new year-on-year license fees for latest and greater
JBuilder.
(*) Talked about the wonderful MyEclipse plug-in, which is very well regarded
(*) Hosting a web application and managed rack server.
(*) Performing back up of said sessions, taking over the responsibility of
    web application administration as a service to the client.
    Good olde application server providers.
(*) What happens to JavaScript CDATA file in 1.2 Struts Validator
(*) I talked about my pet project, Bridgetown IoC briefly.
(*) Discussion about Hibernate and Axis for web services.
(*) Contracting and other professional work experiences
(*) Getting some sponsorship, alternative venues
(*) Bring the web site strutslondon.com up to scratch
(*) Embedded Java program controllers for a mobile phone. Imagine
using Java to control your garage or set the thermostat of the
central heating system. Cool!
(*) A BOF dinner at supposedly the best Italian pizzeria in the London,
        apparently it is called "The Furnace", nearest tube is Old Street.
(*) Probable BOF meeting on a Friday night, for the out-of-towner
    (people who dont live in or find difficult to commute to London )

See you all next time

Attendees:

Peter Pilgrim
Christopher Marsden-Bourden
Niall Pemberton
Tim Penhey
and Allie(?)

http://www.strutslondon.com/ at a
> preliminary stage.

This is not all Struts User, but include Java/J2EE. Anyone is, indeed,
welcome.

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,