To make it simple, there is a JavaBean.  This JavaBean
has two properties: label and value.  Because I have a
number of label and value pairs, I have a Collection
of this JavaBean(s).

To create a drop down menu, I do the following:

<bean:define id="GiveAnyName"
name="NameOfTheCollectionOfJavaBeans" scope="request"
type="java.util.ArrayList"  />

bean to hold the selection" multiple="false">
collection="NameOfTheCollectionOfJavaBeans"
property="value"
labelProperty="label"/>

How do I use the <c:...  > tag to do the same thing?